The MPS-TOP Shirt 4 in 1® contains red loops on the inside for securing the MPS-HLS® Hind Leg Sleeves. How to put on the MPS-HLS® Hind Leg Sleeves?:
- Step 1: Put the MPS-TOP Shirt 4-in-1® on by inserting the head first followed by each front leg separately into the openings provided. Close the MPS-TOP Shirt 4-in-1® around the chest with the adjustable Velcro. If you want a more calming effect, slightly increase the pressure.
- Step 2: Separate the MPS-Hind Leg Sleeves. Put the recovering leg in the first sleeve and attach the elastic straps to the integrated loops of the MPS-TOP Shirt 4-in-1.
- Step 3: Put the other leg in the second sleeve.
- Step 4: Attach both sleeves to each other with the Velcro closure on the back part.
- Step 5: Attach the adjustable straps firmly to the red loops on the MPS-TOP Shirt 4-in-1®.
- Step 6: Link the Sleeves together with the straps under the tail. Secure firmly to prevent movement of the sleeves. Make sure the MPS-TOP Shirt 4-in-1 and the MPS-Hind Leg Sleeves are properly secured.