MPS-MEDICAL PETS BOOT DOG
*** Currently not available in the United States and Canada ***
Bad weather asks for extra precautions to keep bandages dry. This water repellent paw protection keeps the bandage dry. The Medical PetS Boot has a durable, flexible, rubber non-skid sole. The front and the back part of the rubber sole are a little higher for more protection in case the dog drags with its paw. Because of the wide opening the Medical PetS Boot is also very suitable for dogs using a cast. The upper draw string can be closed to keep out the rain. The velcro straps keeps the MPS-Medical PetS Boot at its place.
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Protects leg bandages, wounds, casts, dry and clean.
- Light weight and comfortable non-skid rubber sole with super flexibility and movement.
- Designed for water, snow, hot or cold paths and surfaces.
- Safe for dog & environment
- Interchangeable left/right leg
- Non-skid rubber sole
- Available in 7 sizes and 1 print